Quotefx

Welcome to the feedback forum for Quotefx!

Our customer success team is dedicated to improving your quoting process, whether you’re looking to save time or money or both. This is a safe space created to let you have a voice! Please help us make our product better by submitting your feedback here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reports: Manufacturer as a search option

On the reports tab for quote history, if I could search by Manufacturer for all supplier's I could track Lead time changes over time. Lead Time's are trending longer and longer and this could help us with quoting and planning

It would be great if the "selected supplier" for each MPN from each RFQ was noted on these reports
    So I can search by MPN and on the list it shows a check mark next to if they won the bid
    Right now the win losses shows the winning MPN. But if they lost the bid I want to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Report to show a list and percentage of the RFQs a supplier has winning bids in

I have a supplier that wants to know what percent of quotes they have won in QFX.
    Maybe they can add the * to the win/loss like the one that is in Quote History.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base